SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is amongst the nation’s prime centers for management studies.
In order to meet the growing demand for management education, the Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal, with the help of a donation from Narsee Monjee Educational Trust, established a recognized Management institute of the Mumbai University in 1981.
Since then NMIMS has grown into a flourishing University, offering courses / programs across various disciplines, such as Management, Technology, Science, Pharmacy, Architecture and Commerce. Today, the University has over 5000 students and more than 200 faculty members. The faculty at the University represent an eclectic mix of Industry and Academic experience; national and international experiences.
School of Business (SBM)
- Executive MBA
- FULL TIME MBA (FT MBA) & PGDM 2014
- MPE-PGDBM (Hyderabad Campus)
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Full Time MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- Second year Promotional / Lateral admission : July 2013 batch
- PATENTLAW & PRACTICE (PGDPLP)
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (PGIPRM)
- DRUG REGULATORY & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (DRIP)
- CERTIFICATE COURSE IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (CCIP)
NMIMS Global Access – School for Continuing Education (NGA – SCE)
Institute of Intellectual Property Studies
School of Business (Hyderabad Campus)
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai – 400056, Maharashtra, IN
Tel: +91 22 4235 5555, +91 22 2613 4577, +91 22 2618 3688
Fax: +91 22 2611 4512
Timings: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm & 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm (Except Public holidays and Sundays)
More information on http://www.mbacolleges.info/india/mba-colleges-in-mumbai.html