Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies is located in a picturesque valley in the IT hub of Kochi, Kakkanad. The Centre is driven by a single-minded focus on imparting value based management education to equip young professionals to make their mark in the corporate world.
The education at RCBS goes beyond academics and concentrates on the development of holistic personality of the students. RCBS believes in continually raising its bar and is relentless in its pursuit of excellence by nurturing management professionals with exceptional creative ability and social sensitivity.
RCBS prepares Students to manage and lead in dynamic business situations by providing a challenging environment where students can learn and grow and walk out, ready to lead and inspire. The academic rigour and the application oriented learning make life at RCBS a unique experience for students and faculty. Life after RCBS is never the same, a fact our alumni will vouch for.
In the 3rd edition of ‘Shining B-Schools of India’, we take a look at Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
RCBS offers a two year full time MBA programme spread over four semesters and a summer internship leading to a degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA) of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. Adhering to the syllabus set by Mahatma Gandhi University, the curricular and co-curricular activities engaged by the Centre enable students to evolve into professionally competent graduates, ready for the challenges of any organization. The MBA programme is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Objectives of the Department
- To facilitate the development of individuals into management professionals and entrepreneurs by enabling them to acquire the required technical, human and conceptual skills
- To provide consultancy and training to organizations to effectively realize their vision.
- To significantly contribute to the advancement of management know-how by research, training and effective dissemination.
- To train the future decision makers of society who would be able to strike the right balance between development needs and social justice.
Eligibility for MBA
- A pass in any Bachelor’s degree examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognized by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master’s degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate
- Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three stage selection procedure. The first stage is the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education. The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies
(A CMI Institution)
Rajagiri Valley P. O, Kakkanad,
Kochi – 682 039, Kerala,
Phone: 91 – 484 – 2426554
Fax: 91 – 484 – 2426578
More information on http://www.mbacolleges.info/india/mba-colleges-in-cochin.html