JK Business School (JKBS) is promoted by JK Group (one of the leading private sector groups in India) with a great history of its contribution in business and diverse industries and also initiatives in the field of Education, was established in the year 2006 in Gurgaon (Haryana) to train the fresh graduates in the field of management.
JKBS has come up at a time when the corporate landscape is undergoing continuous change as a result of globalization, impact of information technology and search for new methods of doing business. To stay in business and grow the organizations need to constantly evolve, innovate, and change systems for scanning environment effectively, come up with action plan and have people to make it work. The people need to be equipped with new knowledge, new skills, attitudes, mind sets and values. Tomorrow’s leaders need to be learning focused, sensitive to social concerns and have tolerance for non conformity, have ability to take risk and capacity to deliver in diverse environments.
JK Business School (JKBS) is working towards equipping the future managers and developing business leaders capable of responding to challenges in the emerging markets. Industry-interface is an important ingredient in the training process. JKBS is offering post-graduate courses in management. The institute has a strong faculty base, many of them are from IIMs/IITs having considerable exposure to the industry.
To become a premier business school recognized globally for its excellence in academics, research, intercultural solidarity and understanding and for its valuable contributions to industry, society and students.
- To generate leaders who can create, transform and sustain successful organization throughout the world.
- Develop efficient managers, technocrats and business leaders.
- To work in alliances with various international and national educational bodies to deliver professional education in Management, Information Technology and other related areas.
- Is dedicated to develop students into well groomed and multi dimensional human beings.
- Is responsive to students with promptness, sensitivity and integrity.
- Is committed to innovation to meet the challenges of education, training and research.
- Honors its social obligation by acting professionally and ethically in all matters
PGDM (Dual Specialization) 2 years Full Time (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
PGDBM (3 years weekend program, Approved by Joint Committee AICTE-UGC-DEC)
BBA (Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak)
B.A (Economics). Hons.*
JKBS Distinctive Features
- Curriculum designed by experts and professionals from industry
- Student-Centered- Pedagogy
- Value Added Courses (Industry focused & job oriented)
- Industry Mentors & holistic student development
- Tie up with CII for strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project.
- Foreign University Tie ups (paid student exchange Programme).
- Additional Certificate Courses
- Tie up with major Banks for Educational Loan.
- AC Campus and separate AC residential facilities for boys and girls
* B.Com (Hons) & B.A Economics (Hons) to be affiliated soon.
Eligibility for admission in JKBS
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in final examination 2014 can also apply.
Selection process in JKBS:
Selection is based on Graduation, MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ any other national management entrance exam score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Past Academic Record, Extra- curricular activities and Work Experience.
How to apply for admission in JKBS
Application form can be purchased from the campus by paying Rs.1000/- in cash or downloaded and sent along with a DD amounting to Rs. 1050/-
Drawn in favor of “JKBS Fee Collection Account” payable at Gurgaon / Delhi
JK Business School Campus Tour
JK Business School
Campus:- Gurgaon-Sohna Expressway, Damdama Lake Road Bhondsi, Gurgaon-122102 (Haryana)
Find more information on – http://www.mbacolleges.info/india/mba-colleges-in-gurgaon.html