IMT Nagpur invites the inspiring minds raring to make a difference to one’s life and career through management education. It would be inappropriate to claim that IMT Nagpur decides the future of the individual. The fact of the matter is each individual decides his/her future; IMT Nagpur assists in redefining the goal, and then by achieving it better by stretching one’s potential, knowledge and skill through hard and systematic work every day.
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES IN MANAGEMENT: 2014-16
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM – Full Time)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM – Finance)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM – Marketing)
An applicant should have a minimum of three-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by UGC/ the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE with min. 50% or equivalent CGPA.
Candidates appearing for the final examination of the bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th September, 2014; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- Appear for CAT 2013/XAT 2014/CMAT (Feb-13 and Sep -13)/GMAT
- Fill the online application at imt.edu/Admissions/admission.html
- Final Selection is based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores, Group Discussion, Written Communication and Personal Interview.
Watch IMT NAGPUR Convocation 2014:
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR
35 Km Milestone, Katol Road, Nagpur – 441502, India.
Phone : +91-712-2805000, Fax : +91-712-2805591.
Coordination Office : 603, Khullar Appts., Byramji Town, Nagpur – 440 013, India.
Tel/Fax : +91-712-2593140 .
Email : email@example.com
Admissions : 0712-2805221/2805219/2805220/2805113
For more information on http://www.mbacolleges.info/india/mba-colleges-in-nagpur.html