IMS Ghaziabad was established in 1990 by some creative thinkers and cerebrals to impart value-based education in a thought-provoking and novel milieu, favourable for the overall development of its students.
Ever since its commencement the group has promoted entrepreneurship, new ideas and technological innovations among its students to make them the future leaders of the professional world. What started as a nascent dream in the year 1990 became a distinct reality within two decades of its foundation, equipped with state of the art infrastructure and modern technology.
Imparting education in the areas of Management Sciences, Tourism, Information Technology and Bio-Sciences; IMS Ghaziabad has attained a matchless and a decidedly reputable place amongst the best professional education institutions in India over the past 23 years.
Located strategically in the NCR in the heart of an active corporate community, IMS Ghaziabad delivers the real-world experience one needs to succeed in today’s competitive global marketplace.
Institute motto is ‘Value addition in professional education’. Enlightening young minds towards a ‘Journey of Excellence’ is a part of our DNA at IMS Ghaziabad. The real learning occurs outside the four walls of the class room. By confining to text books a student may acquire knowledge but not skills. And this is what we have adopted as the guiding philosophy of the higher, professional education at IMS Ghaziabad.
It has inducted well-heeled corporate czars as well as alumni along with distinguished academicians in our academic advisory council to suggest changes in the education system. Be it infrastructure, learning resources or pedagogy IMS Ghaziabad has always been at the forefront in change.
Admission Procedure for Management Programs
- IMS Ghaziabad uses CAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT for short listing candidates for all the above programmes.
- IMS Ghaziabad provides International study tour as a part of curriculum.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Apply to IMS Ghaziabad by filling in a separate application form for each programme.
- Foreign/NRI applicants can apply by submitting valid GMAT scores. NRI applicants residing in India will have to appear in CAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT.
- Final Selection will be based on the performance in CAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT, group discussion/ simulation exercises, personal interview and some other parameters.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th October 2013 or date may change accordingly semesters.
Merit Category *
Regular Admission is granted to those applicants who have fulfilled all the requirements and whose name appears in the regular merit list of successful applicants.
Corporate sponsored and NRI/ NRI sponsored
Upto 10% Seats are allotted on following conditions:
- Candidates are directly called for GD/PI. They may appear without participating in the CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT exam.
- It is a separate merit, based on GD and Interview, and Graduation score.
- A fee as per schedule will be deposited annually in advance.
- Campus placement assistance is not provided to corporate sponsored candidates.
- A sponsorship letter is required from Company.
- Original marks sheet for 10th Std. exam, 10+2 exam, Graduation exam (with min. 50% marks) and related degree, certificates for date of birth and work experience (if any).
Following documents are required at the time of interview for company sponsored category candidate:
Scholarship Policy for Session 2013-14*
To motivate prospective candidates and attract meritorious students, the scholarships are offered to Post Graduate Management students on the basis of merit, based on CAT/MAT percentile, every year.
Marks in qualifying Exam
CAT Score >70 percentile
CAT Score between 60-70 percentile
MAT Score > 750/800
MAT Score between 700-750
Scholarship for the 1st Year
20% of the tuition fee
10% of the tuition fee
15% of the tuition fee
10% of the tuition fee
- These scholarships are awarded purely on the basis of merit, subject to the maximum 10% students applying for management programme every year.
- Each scholarship awarded at the time of entry or admission will be valid for one year only and may continue/discontinue in the subsequent year on the basis of academic performance of the student, subject to minimum score of 8.00 CGPA a 10 point scale.
- The scholarship amount calculated in all the categories will be on the basis of specific percentage of tuition fees only.
- Any amount of scholarship will not be paid in cash, but will be credited to fees of concerned year.
Apart from above scholarships, the institute awards 7 gold medals to the students for contributing towards various facets of life. The purpose of these medals is to cultivate leadership, sense of social responsibility & contribution, holistic development and academic excellence.
The medals are named as under:
- Chairman Medal for Leadership.
- Chairman Medal for Social Responsibility.
- Director Medal for overall Academic Achievement.
- Director Medal for Best Project in Management.
- Director Medal for Best Project in IT.
- Director Medal for Cultural Activities.
- Director medal for Best hosteller.
* Note: Other National level entrance examinations will also be considered for scholarship, as per the above criteria.
IMS Ghaziabad Prospectus and Application Form
- IMS Ghaziabad, C-238, Bulandshahr Road Lal Quan G T Road Ghaziabad-201009 (U.P.) (Ph.: 0120-4170600,4170626, 1800-102- 4170 (Toll Free)
- Select branches of Oriental Bank of Commerce. For the address of branches, please visit our website at url: http://www.ims-ghaziabad.ac.in/obc.php
- Application forms can either be downloaded from IMS Website or filled up and submit online
The application form along with prospectus can be obtained from the counter of IMS, Ghaziabad by paying an amount of Rs. 1,100/- in cash, as evaluation & processing charge. The candidate who desires to get the same by post should send a DD of Rs. 1,150/- in favour of IMS Ghaziabad, Payable at Delhi. It can also be downloaded from the website and sent along with a DD of Rs. 1,100/-. Prospectus once sold will not be taken back.
For admission and further details, contact: Admission Cell
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
C-238, Bulandshahr Road, Lal Quan, Ghaziabad (U.P.)
Ph.:0120-4170600, 1800-102-4170 (Toll Free) Fax: 0120-2866034
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: ims-ghaziabad.ac.in
More information on http://www.mbacolleges.info/india/mba-colleges-in-ghaziabad.html
Watch Convocation 2011: