Situated in the heart of Kolkata’s business district, the Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning In Management (EIILM) is highly focused source of professional education for building careers in management. It represents an effective and significant investment in human potential development in India in the evolving context of the world. A specialized centre for professional education, the institute has been offering two years full time program in management.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission:
- The minimum qualification for admission to the course is a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 system) in Arts/ Science/Commerce or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/ Professional Course or its equivalent from any University.
- Candidate seeking admission to the Course shall have to qualify CAT/MAT/ATMA/EMAT.
- Final Selection of the eligible Candidates will be made on the basis of a cumulative score of Academic Achievements, CAT/MAT/ATMA/EMAT Score, Group Discussion, Viva-Voce and Work Experience.
Duration of the Course: Two Years (Full Time)
Areas Of Specialization:
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- International business
- Insurance and Risk management
- Retail Business Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
EIILM Kolkata Video:
Kolkata Main Campus
6, Waterloo Street,
Kolkata – 700069
Phone : (91) (33) 22100911/12/13
Fax: (91) (33) 22100909
Web site: eiilm.co.in
More information on http://www.mbacolleges.info/india/mba-colleges-in-kolkata.html